As a business owner in the hospitality industry, you know that your phone system is one of your most important tools. Guest room phones are how your guests communicate with you, and it's critical that your system is reliable and easy to use.
That's why we've created this guide to the 10 best hospitality phone systems in 2022. We'll introduce you to some of the most popular systems on the market and explain the benefits of each. We'll also tell you how much these systems cost and what features to look for when making your purchase.
So whether you're in the market for a new phone system or just curious about what's out there, read on for an in-depth look at the best hospitality phone systems of 2022.
What Are Hospitality Phone Systems?
Hospitality phone systems are specific phone systems designed for businesses in the hospitality industry. They are often custom-made to suit the specific needs of hotels, resorts, and other hospitality businesses. Sometimes they're referred to as PBX systems.
Some of the features common to hospitality phone systems include:
- Integration with property management systems
- Call accounting and reporting
- Custom voicemail messages for guests
- Ability to track and manage staff calls
10 Best Hospitality Phone Systems
- Cloud5 - https://cloud5.com/
- PhoneSuite - https://phonesuite.com/
- 3CX Hotel PBX - https://www.3cx.com/pbx/hotel/
- NEC - https://www.nec.com/
- Mitel - https://www.mitel.com/
- Cisco - https://www.cisco.com/
- Ring Central - https://www.ringcentral.com/
- Dialpad - https://www.dialpad.com/
- Vonage - https://www.vonage.com/
- Nextiva - https://www.nextiva.com/
What Are the Benefits of Using Hospitality Phone Systems?
There are a number of reasons why you should consider using a hospitality phone system in your business. Here are some of the key benefits:
- Improved customer service - A hospitality phone system can help you provide a better customer experience, with features such as voicemail to email, which can save customers time.
- Increased efficiency - With a hospitality phone system, your team can manage calls more effectively and take orders faster. This can help to improve your bottom line by boosting productivity.
- Enhanced security - A hospitality phone system can help to keep your business safe by providing features such as caller ID and call recording. This can help you protect your staff and your customers' confidential information.
- Increased flexibility - With a hospitality phone system, you can manage your calls from anywhere in the world, giving you the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- Low cost of ownership - Hospitality phone systems are typically very cost-effective, and can save you money in the long run by reducing the need for manual processes.
How Much Do Hospitality Phone Systems Usually Cost?
How much do hospitality phone systems usually cost?
This can vary greatly, as there are a wide range of hospitality phone systems on the market. However, most systems cost between $200 and $1,000 per phone, with the average being around $500 per phone.
When purchasing a hospitality phone system, it's important to consider the features you need. The most basic systems will just allow you to make and receive calls, but more advanced systems can offer a wide range of features, such as voicemail to email, caller ID, conference calling and more.
Examples of Hospitality Phones
Now that you know what hospitality phone systems are and some of the key benefits of using them, it's time to take a look at some of the best options on the market. Here are 10 of our favorite phones:
- Panasonic KX-NT553
- NEC Univerge SV9100
- Mitel MiVoice 5330e
- ShoreTel ShorePhone IP 215
- Avaya Aura IP Office
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Yealink SIP-T19P E2
- Grandstream GXP1610
- Polycom VVX 501
- Snom 320
Here are a few other of my favorite, and some of the best hospitality phones on the market today:
- Panasonic KX-TGP550
- BT Diverse 6150
- Yealink T48G
- Samsung SSP-6845
- NEC DTU-10D
- Avaya one-X Portal
- Mitel MiVoice 6935 IP
- Grandstream GXP2140
- Cisco SPA508G
- Polycom VVX 501
- Avaya IP Office
- Mitel MiContact Center
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- ShoreTel ShoreGear
- NEC DS2000
- Panasonic KX-TA824
- Yealink T46G
- Samsung OfficeServ 7030
- Grandstream GXP2140
How to Choose the Best Hospitality Phone System for Your Business
When it comes to choosing the best hospitality phone system for your business, there are a few key factors to consider. How many phones do you need? What kind of features do you need? How much can you afford to spend?
How to Set Up Your Hospitality Phone System
Now that you've chosen the best hospitality phone system for your business, it's time to set it up! This process will vary depending on the brand and model of phone system you choose, but there are a few key steps you'll need to follow in order to get your phones up and running.
First, you'll need to connect your phones to the broadband or internet connection in your business. Then, you'll need to configure your phones according to your specific needs and preferences. Finally, you'll need to test the phones to make sure they're working properly.
Once your hospitality phone system is set up, you'll be able to enjoy all of the benefits it has to offer. Such as advanced call management features, streamlined communication between staff members, and enhanced customer service.
When it comes to hospitality phone systems, there are a lot of factors to consider. But with the right system in place, your business can run more smoothly and make guests feel more comfortable and relaxed.